Employment Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Work Study job search bulletin
board! Check out the list below, or Search to look
for something specific.
Here are a few notes before you get started
on your job search. If you have questions, you can contact the Financial
Aid Office in Alumni Hall at: 871.2150.
- You must have a green work-study interview
card to apply for a college work-study position.
- You cannot receive your green interview
card until you have completed an I-9 form at the Payroll office.
- Bring with you your original birth certificate
or social security card, and your driver's license (with picture) or
student ID card.
- Returning students who have previously
worked on campus do not have to complete another I-9 form.
- All jobs listed are work-study and pay
minimum wage ($7.25) unless otherwise noted.
will be available after August 22, 2014.