Banner Administrative System
What is it?
Banner is the integrated database system used at Alfred University to coordinate and manage student and employee information and business processes throughout the university.
Banner INB - Administrative front-end to database, forms, and processes. Training required
BannerWeb - Self Service web application. Faculty to enter grades, class lists. Students to register for classes, check grades. Employees to check their bio info, enter Timesheets or Leave Reports
Who can use it?
- Banner INB is available for use by authorized Alfred employees.
- BannerWeb is available for all students, active faculty and employees
What do I need for Banner INB access?
- Your Alfred domain account established (email)
- Banner security access - for forms and instructions go to Documentation web page. Will need Request for Banner Access and Confidentiality forms and approval of supervisor
- Banner Navigation training - required for all INB users
- A computer and software that meets specifications
- Java software installed
What do I need for BannerWeb access?
- Banner ID number
- PIN (initially based on date of birth MMDDYY)
- Faculty and Employees need to be defined in Banner INB
- Students have paid their initial deposit
About your Banner INB password
Your initial Banner INB password will be given out during the required Navigation training.
Forgot Banner INB password?
Contact Administrative Programmers to reset
Need to have your BannerWeb PIN reset
Contact the HelpDesk (2222) or Administrative Programmers to reset
Where can I get help?
Check the Documentation link on left for forms or helpful hints
Contact the HelpDesk (2222) or Administrative Programmers
To set up Navigation training, contact Meghanne Freivald.