This page contains a step by step aid for those who need help making an account with Chase and logging in.
- Open an Internet browser. Use Internet Explorer V.8 or Firefox 8.0 or 9.0.1.
- Enter https://smartdata.jpmorgan.com
- Complete 1-11 for login
- Click Cardholder Self-Registration below the Sign In button
- Enter Account Number (16 digit credit card number) and Company Registration Number = 8712260
- Click Next
- Enter a User ID. Must contain no more than 10 characters; no special characters or spaces.
- Enter First and Last Name
- Enter email address and confirm
- Enter Password Must be at least 8 characters two of which must be numeric, no spaces; may not contain 2 identical characters in a row; password cannot be used more than once. Confirm password.
- Choose Security Question & Answer. You will use this if/when you forget your password or are locked out. Responses must be at least 4 characters; no spaces; are case sensitive.
- Click Register Account login to Smartdata
- Choose three (3) Challenge Questions. Write down your Q&A's keep them in a safe place. You will be asked one of these questions at random upon each login. Responses must be at least 4 characters, no special characters; may not contain identical characters in a row. You cannot use the same answer for more than one question. Responses are case sensitive.
- Click Save