Want to split a transaction on your onecard? Follow the instructions below.
- To split a transaction, first click on the Split Icon like pictured below
- This opens up the transaction to be split.
- Select the Number of Split(s) to be made.
You have the option to split by amount or percentage.
Click the Add Button, then Save button when finished.
- Change the amount in the split if it is not a 50/50 split, then click the Save button.
- Click the double arrow icon to change the FOAP on each split.
- You can make the FOAP changes for each split by clicking on the Edit Accounting Codes button.
- Select the Fund, Org, Account, and/or Program that you need to change, then click the Save button.
- You will see that transaction was processed at the top of the page. You can use the "Bread Crumbs" to go back to the Transaction Summary after the transaction was successfully modified.
- The split will look like this on the Transaction Summary page once it has been completed and saved.
- To Remove a split -
Click on the split icon on the summary page. Check the boxes next to each split, then click the Remove button and click Save. Click the Bread Crumbs to go back to the Transaction Summary page. The split will be gone.