Information Technology Services
Equipment Lending for Students
ITS Equipment Lending is located at the ITS Helpdesk on the lower level of Herrick Library. You may contact the Helpdesk by calling 607-871-2222. Lending-related inquires can also be made by email@example.com.
- Laptop Computers (Windows)
Requirements for borrowing equipment:
- You must be a current Student at Alfred University
- You must show your AU ID at the time of the loan
- Items can be borrowed on a temporary basis only and must be returned at the end of the loan period
- Late fees will be charged for items not returned on time
- If items are damaged or not returned, the borrower will be charged for the repair or replacement of the item
Borrowing a laptop from ITS is not an adequate alternative to computer ownership. Students needing long-term computer access may use one of AU's computer labs.