Employment Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Work Study job search bulletin board! Check out the list below, or Search to look for something specific.
Here are a few notes before you get started on your job search. If you have questions, you can contact the Office of Student Financial Aid in Alumni Hall at: 607-871-2150.
Here is the payroll schedule for student workers.
- You must have a green work-study interview card to apply for a college work-study position.
- You cannot receive your green interview card until you have completed an I-9 form at the Payroll office.
- Bring with you your original birth certificate or social security card, and your driver's license (with picture) or student ID card.
- Returning students who have previously worked on campus do not have to complete another I-9 form.
- All jobs listed are work-study unless otherwise noted.
Job Board now on Handshake
The Work-Study Jobs Bulletin Board is being replaced by Handshake. Handshake is provided by the Career Development Center to assist students with locating employment positions while on campus and for letting students know about employment opportunities when they left Alfred University after graduation. You can access Handshake as follows: 1) Go to https://alfred.joinhandsh...
; 2) Login with your Alfred University email address and password; 3) Follow the directions to confirm through your email and set up your account, if you have not already done so; and 4) Click on Jobs to begin your search. Be sure to check out the Help link for assistance with using Handshake. If you have questions about work-study, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at 607-871-2159 or via email at email@example.com
. General questions about Handshake should be directed to the Career Development Center at 607-871-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Either Workstudy or Non-workstudy
Hours per week/wage rate:
Elena Wallace, Financial Aid/EMT Specialist / 607-871-2159