Gaining Access to Banner INB
Follows the instructions below to request an INB access to the Banner Administrative System.
Instructions for the Fac/Staff Requestor:
- Print off the Request for Banner Access Form. Fill out the top portion and give to your immediate supervisor.
- Print off the Confidentiality Agreement. Sign the Confidentiality Agreement form and give it to your immediate supervisor along with the Request for Banner Access Form.
- Keep the second page of the Confidentiality Agreement form that explains FERPA and HIPPA regulations for future reference. To gain access to Production Banner, you will need to attend a Banner Navigation course.
Instructions for Supervisor:
- Fill in the second upper block of the Request for Banner Access form and sign
- Send the form or have the requestor walk it over to the appropriate FASA (Functional Area Security Administrator). Current names are supplied on form.
- If you find that another FASA will need to sign, have requestor procure their approval and signature as well
- Make copies of both the Request for Access Form as well as the Confidentiality Agreement for your files
Instructions for FASA
- Assign proper security classes
- Sign the form
- Send the signed and completed forms to ITS Banner Security Administration in Alumni Hall
Instructions for Banner Security Administrator
- Set up Banner Account and assign password
- Assign the proper Security Class
- Sign form and give to Banner Secretary for filing
- Send out login name and password to new user with instructions to change password
Instructions for Banner Secretary
- Send Confidentiality Form to Human Resources