*Please note, the following information does not apply to the AUNY graduating students. Those students will have a separate ceremony on June 14th in Brooklyn, NY. AUNY students will receive separate information regarding this ceremony.*
* All approved graduating students and students on the walk-list through the University Registrar's Office, will each be allotted five tickets for attendance to the annual Commencement Ceremony.
* Faculty, members of the graduating class, and all other staff partaking in the ceremony will not need a ticket.
* Tickets will be available starting Monday, April 22 - Friday, May 17, 2019 for approved graduates in the Powell Campus Bookstore on the second floor of the Powell Campus Center.
* Those requesting additional tickets have the option of being placed on a list. On May 13, prior to the Commencement Ceremony, a review of any remaining tickets will be conducted and those tickets will be divided and distributed evenly amongst the requests. Placement on this list is not a guarantee of additional tickets.
* Students and guests may park in any valid parking spot the day of the ceremony. Shuttles, starting at 8:00 am until 1:30 pm, will be running from several locations to assist you with getting to the McLane Center and returning to your vehicles.
* Guest seating opens at 8:30 am. Please arrive early to locate parking and be seated prior to the start of the ceremony at 10 am.
* Any person occupying a seat must present a ticket for admittance. There is no standing room area in the McLane Center for guests without tickets.
* For those without tickets, an overflow area will be available in Holmes Auditorium, Harder Hall, where a live streaming video of Commencement will play.
* A live stream video of Commencement will be available on the Alfred University website.
* Children under the age of 3 years old who will sit in a lap during the entire ceremony do not require a ticket. Please note, due to strict fire regulations, strollers and car seats may not be taken into the McLane Center.
* Guests with disabilities: seating on the floor (rather than bleachers) is available and guests may enter at the lower level of the McLane Center. We encourage you to make prior arrangements with Bonnie Dungan, Director of Summer and Parent Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (607) 871-2612 should you require special assistance.
* Cell phones and other electronic equipment must be turned off or muted.
* Due to fire regulations, guests are not permitted in the aisles during the ceremony at any time.
* Professional photographers will be taking photos of the graduates as they receive their diplomas.
Submitted by: Meghan Dwyer