AU Report IT
Please select the report that best describes the incident or concern you are reporting. If unsure which report to use, select the General Incident Report Form.
General Incident Report Form
Use this form to report:
- Potential violations of the Code of Student Conduct on or off campus involving students or recognized student organizations.
- Incidents including but not limited to alcohol misuse, drug use, violations of Residence Life or other campus policies, physical assault, organizational misconduct, disruptive behavior, or theft.
- Hazing incidents or information involving students, recognized student organizations, clubs, teams, etc.
- Bias-related incidents, whether you have experienced, witnessed, or been made aware of bias-related, discrimination, or harassment behavior toward another Saxon community member.
- Information about a student who is exhibiting behaviors that are of concern in relation to their personal, physical, or emotional well-being.
Title IX Incident Report Form
Use this form to report incidents involving alleged misconduct that involve or relate to:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual assault
- Dating violence
- Domestic violence