Getting a job while you're here--and landing one when you leave--is easier when you've got good support. Let us help you succeed!
- Need to work while you learn at AU? No problem. There is ample opportunity for campus employment with work-study and non-work-study jobs. Check them out on Handshake.
- Are you a student interested in working for AU's ITS Helpdesk, Web Team, or under Tier 2? Complete the ITS Student Application now.
- Check out the campus dining services employment opportunities.
- Confused about the whole process of choosing a major, or finding out what to do with your major? The Career Development Center can help.
- Looking for an internship in your chosen field of interest? You can gain professional, supervised experience during semester breaks or over the summer, or even during the school year locally.
- Qualified students can take a co-op job for five to eight months in an approved work setting, providing you with practical, hands-on experience.
- The Career Development Center can also help you connect with alumni mentors, resume-building tools and great jobs (or grad schools) after AU.
McComsey Career Development Center
Office of Student Financial Aid