Withdrawal Policy

Withdrawal from the University

A student who chooses to withdraw from the University must meet with the Assistant Dean of their college or school.

The Assistant Dean will explain the official process and advise the student on next steps. Initiating the withdrawal in this manner is primarily for proper guidance and is also necessary if the student is to receive funds which may be due. (See 604 for withdrawal grade policy.)

Search the Faculty/Staff Directory to find the Assistant Dean of your college or school if you're not sure who to contact.