Fall Semester 2023
|Class Standing for Registration Purposes*||Web Registration Access Begins|
|Graduate Students and Seniors (90+ credits*)||Monday, Apr. 3rd|
|Juniors (60- 89 credits*)||Wednesday, Apr. 5th|
|Sophomores (30 - 59 credits*)||Friday, Apr. 7th|
|First Years (0 - 29 credits*)||Tuesday, Apr. 11th|
BannerWeb registration continues every day 8:00 a.m. to midnight through the last day to add or drop as published in the Academic Calendar.
*Class Standing for Registration Purposes includes in‐progress (Spring Semester) credit hours
- Register on AU BannerWeb from any device with Internet access.
- Web registration is available 7 days a week 8:00 AM to midnight.
Currently Enrolled Undergraduate Students in Degree Programs
- Schedule time with your advisor before or during Advising Week. Check Academic Calendar.
- In consultation with your advisor, select the courses you would like to take Fall Semester (including some “second choices”).
- You can utilize a “Registration Planning Form.” (available from your advisor)
- In order to access BannerWeb registration you need an "Alternate PIN," which will be provided to you when you meet with your advisor.
- Your access date depends on your “class standing for registration purposes,” which is based on total hours earned, plus hours in progress at the time of registration.
Currently Enrolled Graduate Students in Degree Programs:
- Be sure to meet with your Advisor.
- Register starting on the first day of registration (Alternate PIN not required).
Currently Enrolled Non‐Degree (Non‐Matriculated) Students:
- Register on the web beginning the Monday after First Year students are eligible to register, (Alternate PIN not required).
Note: Those wishing to take a course as a non‐degree student at AU for the first time must complete and submit a registration form by email, fax or in‐person to the Student Service Center in Seidlin Hall.
Special Program for Area High School Juniors/Seniors
- Download the needed form.
- After obtaining approval at your high school (signature of high school official required), you may drop off the form and payment (check preferred) to the Student Service Center or place in the provided drop box. The form and payment can be mailed as well.
- Be sure payment is included so registration can be completed. Registration begins two weeks before the start of classes.
- This program and discount only apply to Fall or Spring terms.
Cross‐Registration from Alfred State College or other member colleges/universities of the Rochester Area Colleges Consortium:
- Download or obtain a RAC cross‐registration form from your home school or from the Student Service Center in Seidlin Hall and get all required signatures at the home school. Provide the form to the Student Service Center either by email or in-person to Seidlin Hall.
- If you are an Alfred University or Alfred State College student: after you get your chair or advisor approval, please provide the form to your home registrar. These forms are electronic. Your registrar will send it to the other school's registrar on your behalf.
- Students will be registered on the first day of classes and will receive and email confirmation, so be sure to provide your email.