Did you know that as an employee of Alfred University you may qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
* Must work at least 30 hours a week
* Your federal loans have to be Direct Loans to qualify
* Your loans must be paid under an income based repayment plan
* Have to make 120 on-time qualifying payments then the rest of your loans are forgiven
* Complete and submit the Employment Certification for Public Service Loan Forgiveness form yearly to your loan servicer to certify your employment
* Human Resources can certify your employment and verify employment dates
The website below will give you more information regarding Public Service Loan Forgiveness
You fill out the first page of the PSLF form, HR will fill out the second page, and the remaining pages are for your reference. The form is attached below.
Feel free contact Kayleigh Misner, HR Generalist, with any questions at 607-871-2276 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachment: PSLF Form
Submitted by: Kayleigh Misner