Stuff to Get Done
It's a busy time! So, get organized and make sure that everything's prepared for your much-anticipated arrival to campus!
Before you come to AU, you will need to take care of the following:
- Read and review the Orientation Schedule
- Get your free campus email and network account. Registered students can get email accounts and access to AU's computer network. Take the computer quiz and sign up.
- Complete and return to AU Health Services at the Wellness Center for your Medical History, Immunization Record, and Physical Examination Form to avoid having difficulty moving into your residence hall room or registering for classes. These forms include: proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. There is also a form to be signed indicating the student has either received vaccinations for the Meningoccal Meningitis, or have made an informed choice to decline vaccination. The deadline for submission of all required health information is July 20, 2016. All required health center forms are online at the Wellness Center Health Services Website.
- It is the expectation of Alfred University for all students to have their own health insurance. All student athletes and international students are mandated to have health insurance.
- Information about computers on campus
- Important information to read for Art and Design students
- Get your parking permit at https://alfred.thepermitstore.com/
- Read about paying your bill. Questions? Contact the Student Service Center at 607-871-2123.
- Sign up for discounts and promotions from the AU Bookstore