Center for Academic Success Resources for Faculty & Staff
Supporting Students with Disabilities
Please use the links provided to learn more about working with students with disabilities and the services the Center for Academic Success provides to faculty and staff.
- Faculty Rights & Responsibilities
- Understanding Academic Adjustment (Accommodation) Letters
- Faculty & Staff FAQs
- CAS Exam Administration Procedures
- Modified Attendance Policy as an Academic Adjustment
- Tips for Engaging with Individuals with Different Disabilities
- Universal Design
If you have any additional questions, please contact our office at 607-871-2148.