Equipment Lending for Students
ITS Equipment Lending is located at the ITS Helpdesk on the lower level of Herrick Library.
- Laptop Computers (Windows)
- External DVD drives
Requirements for borrowing equipment:
- You must be a current Student at Alfred University
- You must show your AU ID at the time of the loan
- Items can be borrowed for one week only and must be returned at the end of the loan period
- Late fees will be charged for items not returned on time
- If items are damaged or not returned, the borrower will be charged for the repair or replacement of the item
Borrowing a laptop from ITS is not an adequate alternative to computer ownership. Students needing long-term computer access may use one of AU's computer labs. You must adhere to loan periods of one week and due dates.