Equipment Lending for Students
ITS Equipment Lending is located at the ITS Helpdesk on the lower level of Herrick Library.
Students may make inquires by contacting the ITS Helpdesk at 607-871-2222.
- Laptop Computers (Windows)
- External DVD drives
Requirements for borrowing equipment:
- You must be a current Student at Alfred University
- You must show your AU ID at the time of the loan
- Items can be borrowed for one week only and must be returned at the end of the loan period
- Late fees will be charged for items not returned on time
- If items are damaged or not returned, the borrower will be charged for the repair or replacement of the item
Borrowing a laptop from ITS is not an adequate alternative to computer ownership. Students needing long-term computer access may use one of AU's computer labs. You must adhere to loan periods of one week and due dates.