A/V Assistance for Events
Information Technology Services is pleased to provide audio visual assistance for events held in Holmes Auditorium and in other locations across campus. Assistance is available for official AU events that are held on the AU campus.
Types of events include but are not limited to:
- Lectures and guest speakers
- Admissions events
- School/ college/ division events and meetings
- University-wide events and celebrations
To schedule an event in Holmes Auditorium or to request audio visual service elsewhere on campus, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at least TWO WEEKS prior to the event, to ensure the availability of staff and equipment. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Service may be denied if adequate staffing and/or equipment is not available. When you make your request for service, please have the following information ready:
- The exact dates and times of the event, including rehearsals (if needed)
- The contact information of the AU staff member requesting the event
- The location of the event (Holmes Auditorium or elsewhere on campus)
- The type of audio visual support that is requested (equipment, goals, etc.)
A technician will respond to each request and initiate a conversation to discuss the goals for the event, and to begin the planning process.