Share Sensitive Information Safely
Create a "whisper" link to keep sensitive information from being saved in emails, text messages or chat logs. Follow the steps below
- Go to Whisper
- In the text box, enter a password, secret message or private link you want to share.
- Select an expiration date. These options range from 5 mins and up to 7 days. If the person you sent this to does not open within that time frame, it will expire and need to be sent again.
- You can choose if you want to get an email notification when the secret is opened.
- Click "Create secret" to generate your whisper link. At top of page it tells you when it expires.
- Click "Copy link" to send the link to someone.
- Go to where you want to copy link (email, chat, etc.) and click paste
- To delete the secret, click on "Destroy secret". Destroying a secret will delete the Whisper link before it has been read.
- If you want to create a new secret, click Create secret.