Trainings Available for Faculty & Staff
A variety of applications are used across the university for academics and business processes. The Instructional Support Team offers trainings for many of these applications.
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Online Education Delivery Orientation*
- Create your Online Course - 3 Week Asynchronous Course for Online Course Development
- Turnitin Anti-Plagiarism Tool
- Ensemble Anthem (Lecture Capture)
- Zoom for Synchronous Online Classes
- Microsoft Office Overview
- Advanced Excel
- Post to Alfred Today
- Banner 9 Admin*
- Cascade Content Management System - for Editing Pages on MY AU*
- Acrobat DC
*Supervisor permission is required for Banner 9 Admin and Cascade CMS trainings. Online Education Delivery Orientation is required for all faculty wishing to teach an online course. ITS consultation is required prior to trainings for Photoshop and Access.