Educational Opportunities Available for Faculty & Staff
A variety of applications are used across the university for academics and business processes. The Instructional Support Team offers educational opportunities for many of these applications. Additional opportunities are available through external partnerships.
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Online Education Delivery Orientation
- Create your Online Course - 3 Week Asynchronous Course for Online Course Development (in Canvas)
- Turnitin Anti-Plagiarism Tool
- Panopto (Lecture Capture)
- Zoom for Synchronous Online Classes
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Microsoft Forms
- Banner 9 Admin Navigation*
- Cascade Content Management System - for Editing Pages on MY AU*
- Acrobat DC
- Create Accessible Documents (readable by assistive technology)
- Create fillable forms
*Supervisor permission is required for Banner 9 Admin and Cascade CMS trainings. Online Education Delivery Orientation is recommended for all faculty wishing to teach an online course. Individuals seeking guidance for Microsoft products are encouraged to have a job-related project to work on.
To request a session, please contact the ITS Helpdesk.