Trainings Available for Faculty & Staff
A variety of applications are used across the university for academics and business processes. The Instructional Support Team offers trainings for many of these applications. Additional trainings are available through external partnerships.
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Online Education Delivery Orientation
- Create your Online Course - 3 Week Asynchronous Course for Online Course Development (in Canvas)
- Turnitin Anti-Plagiarism Tool
- Ensemble Anthem (Lecture Capture)
- Zoom for Synchronous Online Classes
- Microsoft Office Overview
- Banner 9 Admin Navigation*
- Cascade Content Management System - for Editing Pages on MY AU*
- Acrobat DC
- Create Accessible Documents (readable by assistive technology)
- Create fillable forms
*Supervisor permission is required for Banner 9 Admin and Cascade CMS trainings. Online Education Delivery Orientation is recommended for all faculty wishing to teach an online course. ITS consultation is required prior to training for Microsoft Access. Individuals seeking training for Excel are encouraged to have a job-related project to work on.
To request a training session, please contact the ITS Helpdesk.