Microsoft Office 365
Alfred University uses Office 365 for its email service. Office 365 provides many benefits to our students, faculty, and staff. Office 365 is fully supported by Microsoft, giving added functionality and reliability.
These benefits include:
- Mailbox size of 50 Gigabytes
- Allowable attachment size of 150 Megabytes
- Enhanced Email Security
- Office products (Word, Excel, etc.) are free to download on up to 5 PC’s per user (including students)
Install Microsoft Office Products
- Sharing and real-time collaboration on Office documents
- Access to OneDrive with 1 Terabyte of space per user
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 607-871-2222.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an additional step in the login process that verifies your identity when you log into Office 365.
The ITS Helpdesk has been notified by many people who have received unsolicited Phishing and SPAM emails. You will find some information below that will help you to underst...
The settings you will need to setup your Android or Apple phone can be found below.